2012年3月16日

YouTube surfing David Bowie - listen to "Uncle Arthur" and "The London Boys"


David Bowie - London Boy
David Bowie has been there ever since I can remember. I've enjoyed his tunes since I was a small kid, way back in the early 1970's. People are well familiar with such songs as "Young Americans" and "Changes", but have you spent time looking back a bit further than that? In the 60's David was working on songs that to me, were some of the best he would ever produce.
Listen to "The Gospel According To Tony Day". This was the b-side to the song "Laughing Gnome". There are also albums out there with such classics on there as "Love Me Till Tuesday" or "Mr. Grave Digger". One of my favourites is the song "The Little Bombadier" - it's funny and sad.
Yes. So if you are a Bowie fan, sort yourself out with his early writings. I can honestly say you won't be disappointed. You will feel like you have just discovered a new artist. It's so mad none of these songs are anything like his latter recordings. Anyway. Have fun with the tunes and play them to your friends. Here's one of my favourites to get you started.

没有评论:

发表评论