2012年3月9日

Bring Me the Lizard King

Hi there. The name's Ennish and I am a girl who is stuck in the limbo between having too much time on her hands and no free time at all. My primary interests include anime, music, and David Bowie. Expect to see the majority of my posts involve all of these...and whatever I'm interested in at the time. And maybe some RL photos.
-------
Before some of you ask, my favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop.
-------
I have a special fondness for Berlin Bowie, The Thin White Duke, and Scary Monsters-era Bowie. They will probably make up the majority of the Bowie pictures that I post.
-------
Along with David Bowie, David Gilmour, The Velvet Underground, and The Doors are some of my heroes. I'm also fond of music by Pink Floyd, Iggy Pop, Queen, Radiohead, Tom Waits, The Smiths, Led Zeppelin, Kalafina, KOKIA, and Pogo, just to name a few.
-------
My blog icon is permanent and expresses everything pertaining to my interests. I also didn't make it.

ilydavidbowie:

cute!

没有评论:

发表评论